3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale

Northey Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, England, PL31

£65,600

Property Description

Key features

  • PARKING SPACE
  • GARDEN
  • LOUNGE, KITCHEN, SEPARATE WC
  • THREE BEDROOMS
  • BATHROOM
  • DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING

Full description

A THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE WITH KITCHEN/DINER, LOUNGE, PARKING AND GARDENS

A modern three bedroom house built in 2011 of a split level design comprising kitchen/diner, lounge, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a garden to the rear and an allocated parking space for one car. The property also has the remainder of its NHBC guarantee.

This is a leasehold property with 99 years from 1st January 2011. The full value is £164,000 and you will buy a 40% share for £66,500, with rent payable for the remaining 60% of: £275.49 including service charge and buildings insurance. Staircasing to 100% freehold is available. This property is subject to a S106 agreement and applicants will need to meet the local connection set out in this agreement. Please call for full details.

Bodmin has a vibrant local community with a bustling high street. It has several supermarkets as well as a leisure centre, primary schools and a secondary school. Bodmin is situated within proximity to the A30 dual carriageway and has a mainline train station.


Hall 
0m x 0m
Doors and stairs off to rooms.

WC 
0m x 0m
Small double glazed window to the front elevation.

Kitchen 
4.2m x 2.5m
The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of units comprising base cupboards, wall mounted cupboards, sliding drawers with work surface over. Appliance spaces, sink unit, central heating boiler, double glazed windows to the front and side elevations.

Living Room 
5.13m x 3.7m
Under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed doors open onto the garden.

Landing 
0m x 0m
Stairs and doors off to rooms.

Bedroom One 
4.7m x 3m
Double glazed windows to the rear elevation.

Bedroom Two 
4.3m x 2.6m
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevations.

Bedroom Three 
2.6m x 2.3m
Double glazed windows to the front elevation.

Bathroom 
2m x 1.9m
Comprising WC, wash hand basin and bath. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.

Outside 
0m x 0m
There is an allocated parking bay to the front.

Garden 
0m x 0m
The rear garden consists of a decked area, small patio and lawn area. Rear access.

Section 106 
0m x 0m
This is a leasehold property with 99 years from 1st January 2011. The full value is £164,000 and you will buy a 40% share for £66,500, with rent payable for the remaining 60% of: £275.49 including service charge and buildings insurance. Staircasing to 100% freehold is available. This property is subject to a S106 agreement and applicants will need to meet the local connection set out in this agreement. Please call for full details.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 January 2018

Nearest stations

  • Bodmin Parkway (3.0 mi)
  • Lostwithiel (4.9 mi)
  • Bugle (5.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Miller Countrywide, Bodmin

16 Fore Street, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2HQ

01208 626004 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Miller Countrywide, Bodmin

16 Fore Street, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2HQ

01208 626004 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Bodmin Parkway (3.0 mi)
  • Lostwithiel (4.9 mi)
  • Bugle (5.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Miller Countrywide, Bodmin

16 Fore Street, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2HQ

01208 626004 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.