2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNottingham Road, Somercotes, Alfreton
- FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE
- VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented end terraced property set on a good bus route and close to Alfreton Train Station. The property has been well maintained throughout and an internal inspection is advised.
**** FREE LEGAL FEES INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented end terraced property set on a good bus route and close to Alfreton Train Station. The property has been well maintained throughout and an internal inspection is advised. To the ground floor is a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and a three piece bathroom suite. There are two good sized bedrooms to the first floor and an enclosed landscaped rear garden. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
Lounge 10' 9" plus recess x 9' 10" ( 3.28m plus recess x 3.00m )
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with a double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire, radiator, TV point, telephone point, dado rail, coving to the ceiling, ceiling light and a door to the inner lobby.
With stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' 4" plus recess ( 3.20m x 2.84m plus recess )
With double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, radiator, telephone point, dado rail, ceiling light and fan unit and doors to an under stairs storage pantry and the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' x 5' 11" ( 2.13m x 1.80m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. With space and plumbing for a gas cooker and a washing machine, vinyl floor, radiator, ceiling light, a double glazed window to the side elevation and an opening through to the rear lobby.
With a vinyl floor, space for a freestanding fridge freezer, ceiling light, door to the bathroom and a double glazed door to the side elevation opening to the garden.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with an electric shower over. With a vinyl floor, tiling to the splashback areas, radiator, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, loft hatch, ceiling light and doors to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 9' 11" ( 3.58m max x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 9" plus recess ( 3.15m x 2.97m plus recess )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light and built in storage cupboards over the bulk head of the stairs and into the recess of the chimney breast.
To the rear of the property is a patio area with outside tap, this leads to a landscaped garden with gravel bed and lawned area. There is a further hardstanding patio area to the bottom of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52377523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP201891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.