3 bedroom terraced house for saleYork Terrace, Halifax
Sold STC £72,950
- Shared ownership staircased to 100% ownership of the Freehold.
- Three Bedroom Terraced Property
- Lounge and Dining-Kitchen
- In need of Refurbishment
- Easy access to Halifax town centre, public transport, and schooling.
Offer of notice 10 York Terrace, HX3 6LZ We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £74,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.William H Brown, 6 Bull Green,HX1 5AB 01422 362 845
Notice of Offer
10 York Terrace, Boothtown, Halifax, HX3 6LZ
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £74,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
William H Brown, 6 Bull Green Halifax, HX1 5AB
01422 362 845
William H Brown Halifax are pleased to offer a in a delightful gothic style three bedroom through terraced property located in the popular residential area of Boothtown. With easy access to public transport, Halifax Town Centre and local schooling. The property briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, lounge, and dining-kitchen to the ground floor, a further storage cellar to the lower ground floor. Three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor with access to the loft space via loft ladder through one of the bedrooms. Shared ownership staircased to 100% ownership of the Freehold.
Enter through the dark wood effect front door to the entrance hallway. With a dado rail feature, a central heated radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation. Access is provided to the ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 9" Maximum x 12' 4" ( 3.58m Maximum x 3.76m )
Featuring an inset tiled fireplace with a wood effect surround, coving to the ceiling and wall light points. The lounge also has a central heated single radiator and a wood effect uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 10" Maximum x 11' 10" ( 5.44m Maximum x 3.61m )
Split into two separate areas by a stud wall. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wood effect base and wall units, a stainless steel sink unit and a gas hob with cooker hood over. With part-tiled walls and a double glazed wood effect door leading to the rear of the property, access is also provided to the cellar. The dining area features a gas fire with a wood effect surround, a central heated single radiator, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and coving to the ceiling.
Lower Ground Floor
With three separate rooms and a stone flagged floor, the cellar provides plenty of space for storage,
First Floor Landing
Providing access to all first floor accommodation
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 1" Maximum ( 3.61m x 2.77m Maximum )
With built in wardrobes, spotlights inset to the ceiling, a wood effect laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 11" Into Wardrobes ( 3.61m x 2.72m Into Wardrobes )
With custom built fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror fronted doors, a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.77m )
With a bulk head and a wooden fixed ladder leading to the loft space. The bedroom also has a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A family bathroom with a three piece suite comprising: a paneled bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. With a wood effect laminate flooring, a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation. The bathroom also provides storage for the water cylinder,
Externally the property has a paved area to the rear,
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52377874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.