3 bedroom detached house for saleWilliamson Close, Georgeham, Braunton, Devon, EX33
- MODERN FAMILY HOUSE
- SITUATED IN SMALL BRICK PAVED CUL DE SAC
- DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCATION
- APPROXIMATELY 1 MILE FROM PUTSBOUROUGH BEACH
- WALKING DISTANCE TO VILLAGE AMENITIES TO INCLUDE PRIMARY SCHOOL & POST OFFICE/SHOP
- LIVING/ DINING ROOM, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & SEPARATE UTILITY
- USEFUL GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE TO FIRST FLOOR
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE EN BLOCK WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
Located in this ever popular village of Georgeham which appeals to both locals and holiday makers alike is this opportunity to acquire this modern 3 bedroom link detached family home.
The accommodation comprises reception hall with doors leading off to the ground floor rooms which include sitting/dining room with open fire and windows overlooking the front and rear gardens, modern fitted kitchen with built-in electric oven and 4 ring halogen hob, wc and utility room. To the first floor are, to the rear, 2 double bedrooms situated and at the front a further bedroom and bathroom with white suite.
Outside to the front there are central steps with lawn either side whilst to the rear is an enclosed lawn garden. A single garage with eaves storage can be found en bloc with additional hardstanding to the front offering further off road parking.
The property would suit as a holiday home or indeed for those seeking a home in a peaceful yet community spirited village close to some of the UK's best surfing beaches and the glorious North Devon coastline.
Georgeham's amenities include local shop incorporating a post office, excellent primary school, village hall, churches, popular pubs and restaurant. Nearby, the coastal village of Croyde offers a further range of amenities and Braunton which is approximately 3 miles away offers supermarkets, library, primary and secondary schooling and a further range of local shops, pubs and restaurants.
From our office proceed out of Braunton in the direction of Ilfracombe. Turn left just after the fire station signposted to Georgeham. Continue up the hill and on into Georgeham. Turn left at the 'T' junction with the village Post Office in front and proceed past the turning for Putsborough, Williamson Close is the next turning on the right and number 5 can be found on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52377907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRA090037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Braunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.