2 bedroom flat for saleFlat, St. Johns Road, ST LEONARDS-ON-SEA, East Sussex, TN37 6HP
Sold by Us
- Two double bedrooms
- Rear South facing sun terrace
- Ground & lower ground floor
- Light and airy accommodation
- Original features
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
Fabulously presented garden apartment situated on the ground & lower level of a converted 19th century Burtonesque building, conveniently situated for access to the vast array of bars, eateries, boutiques and amenities that Central St. Leonards has to offer as well the stunning sea front and Warrior Square Station is within 100m.
The well proportioned accommodation has a light and airy feel and tastefully presented, with a neutral colour scheme, recently fitted carpets and state-of-the-art Thermalite digital electric radiators. There is also an abundance of storage cupboards as well as a laundry room.
Externally is a space to the front, which is currently a useful storage area and to the rear; a fabulous South facing and fully enclosed sun-terrace courtyard, which is accessed from either the sitting room - with feature fireplace - or the second bedroom. The property has double-glazed windows and UPVC doors to the rear.
The Vendor has advised us that 91 years remain on the lease, with current ground rent of £100 per annum and maintenance charges of £47 per month.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52399617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.