2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLow Road, Elm, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End terraced house
- Located in the popular village of Elm
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Off road parking & rear garden
- No upward chain!
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Located in the desirable village of Elm is this realistically priced property benefiting from 2 double bedrooms, off road parking and a workshop/storage container. Keys are available for an immediate viewing and an early viewing is highly advised due to the new price.
POPULAR VILLAGE OF ELM!
Located in a highly desirable area is this impressive end-terraced house. On the ground floor is a large open plan lounge/dining area, a fitted kitchen and a bathroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms. There is off road parking to the side and a fully enclosed garden to the rear with a workshop/storage container. The property benefits from having gas central heating.
This property is being sold with no upward chain and would be an ideal first time buy or investment. Don't delay - book a viewing today!
Lounge 13' 11" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.24m max x 3.33m max )
Dining Room 11' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.61m max x 3.33m max )
Kitchen 15' 1" max x 7' 3" max ( 4.60m max x 2.21m max )
Bedroom One 11' max x 10' 11" max ( 3.35m max x 3.33m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.56m max x 2.29m max )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Follow the road to the roundabout and continue straight on. Turn right into Low Road and follow the road round to the left where the property will be found on your left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52405756.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.