3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnighton Lane East, LEICESTER
- Semi-detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Easy to Maintain Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
This three bedroom semi-detached property is conveniently located close to the main route into Leicester City Centre. The property offers a lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and wet room. The property further benefits from a driveway and rear garden, call now to view.
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME, would make for the perfect place if you are up sizing. Located close to a main bus route into Leicester City Centre, makes an ideal location. To the front you will have off road parking. To the rear can be found an easy to maintain garden, with steps leading to the back of the house. Once inside you will find a lounge, dining area, kitchen, conservatory, cloak room, and up stairs wet room.
Door to front, under stairs cupboard and radiator. The entrance hall leads to the lounge, kitchen and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 11' 7" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to the font and radiator. The lounge leads to the dining room.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 10' 4" max ( 4.34m x 3.15m max )
Window to the rear and patio doors leading to the conservatory. The dining room also leads to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' ( 3.10m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, integrated cooker and hob, space for appliances, double glazed window to the rear and door to side.
Conservatory 13' 5" x 6' 3" ( 4.09m x 1.91m )
Leading to the garden and cloakroom/W.C.
Cloakroom / W.C.
W.C., wash hand basin and a window to the side.
Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" into bay x 9' max ( 4.34m into bay x 2.74m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' ( 2.41m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, shower, wash hand basin, W.C. and radiator.
Raised decking platform with steps leading to the rear garden, which consists mainly of laid lawn with flower borders. Work shop to the bottom of the garden.
Front driveway providing off road parking. To the bottom of the garden can be found a car port.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52405777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.