3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePlovers Lane, Helsby, Frodsham
Guide Price £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Onward Chain
- Guide Price £170,000 - £200,000
- Driveway and Garage
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room
- Recently Refurbished Kitchen
Guide Price £170,000 - £200,000.
Detached bungalow which has an enclosed rear garden, driveway parking and single garage. The accommodation includes a recently renewed kitchen, spacious lounge / diner area, three bedrooms and bathroom. No Onward Chain.
Guide Price £170,000 - £200,000.
The residential location of Helsby is close to Frodsham and offers a well reputed Secondary School. Helsby includes a church and local primary school, the property is ideally positioned for both Helsby and Frodsham town centres with a range of amenities including supermarkets, bakeries, post office and a variety of bars and eateries. Frodsham and Helsby Railway Stations provide a commute into Manchester and Chester whilst Junctions 12 or 14 of the M56 motorway also provides excellent transport links across the North West.
Covered entrance with metre cupboard. Front door which leads in to the hallway where a mirrored sliding door provides access to storage space. There are doors leading to the kitchen and living room. Radiator in the hallway.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.69m )
Recently modernised kitchen which includes induction hob, electric oven and extractor fan. Modern wall and base units, boiler is held within one wall unit. Sink and single drainer. Part tiled walls. Single radiator, wooden double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge / Dining Room
With large wooden double glazed window to the front and a radiator the living room provides spacious accommadation, leading through to the dining room space which also has a radiator and sliding double glazed doors to the side of the property out onto a patio area. Door to the rear of the room leading through to the inner hall.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 16' 10" x 11' into alcove ( 5.13m x 3.35m into alcove )
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 8' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.97m )
Provides access to the doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.59m )
Wooden double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 10' 8" x 8' 1" excluding door recess ( 3.25m x 2.46m excluding door recess )
Wooden double glazed window with views to the back garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 2" Max ( 2.44m x 2.18m Max )
Dual aspect wooden double glazed windows, single radiator.
White panel bath with shower hose atachement. Low level W/C and pedestal wash basin. Cupboard which houses the water tank. Wooden double glazed window. Loft hatch access. Radiator.
Approached via a drive which leads to a single garage. Lawned front garden and flagged patio to the side via a gate. To the rear there is a lawned garden with views to a field at the rear through trees on the back boarder.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52406653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM104955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.