4 bedroom detached house for saleKelway, Binley, Coventry, CV3
Offers in Excess of
- An extended and beautifully presented four bedroom detached home
- Offering modern and updated features throughout that need to be seen
- Porch, hallway, Splendid lounge, modern open plan living/kitchen and downstairs WC
- Four good sized bedrooms, beautifully fitted en-suite shower room and four piece bathroom
- Driveway, front and rear gardens set in this pleasant cul-de-sac
- This home needs to be viewed to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer
An extended and beautifully presented four bedroom detached home. Offering modern and updated features throughout. Comprising: Porch, entrance hallway, Splendid lounge, modern open plan living/kitchen with high gloss units and downstairs WC. Four good sized bedrooms with beautifully fitted en-suite shower room and four piece family bathroom. Driveway with front and rear gardens set in this pleasant cul-de-sac within the popular Morrisons Estate. This home needs to be viewed to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. EPC band C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9610032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.