Land for saleHeath View, Leiston
Sold STC £89,950
- Full Planning Permission
- Suffolk Coastal District Council - DC/15/2817/FUL
- Planning for one pair of semi-detached houses
- Excellent array of local ammenities
William H Brown is delighted to offer for sale the opportunity to purchase this freehold development site with full planning permission for a pair of semi-detached houses.
Full planning permission was granted by Suffolk Coastal District Council in September 2015 under the reference DC/15/2817/FUL. The planning permission relates to the erection of one pair of semi-detached houses, comprised of one three bedroom dwelling and one two bedroom dwelling with associated parking. Leiston itself has a wide variety of amenities including a variety of shops, a post office and a range of leisure facilities including a swimming pool and cinema.
The site also benefits from its proximity to the town of Saxmundham. Saxmundham is a growing town with a wide range of shopping facilities including two supermarkets. The site is also situated close to the desirable Suffolk coastline with the site less than four miles from the ever popular Thorpeness.
For further information or to arrange to view the plots then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Roy Clarke on 01362 699999 / 07770 687838.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L62100705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Land & New Homes, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.