3 bedroom flat for saleMellis Common, Mellis, Eye
- Detached Barn Conversion
- First Floor Living Accommodation
- Spacious Living / Dining Area
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Integral Garage
- Enclosed Garden
- Impressive Countryside Views
A well presented three bedroom barn conversion situated in a stylish conversion in the popular village of Mellis. The property offers fantastic rural views of Mellis Common. The property benefits off road parking, en-suite and double garage.
Rear aspect double glazed door, tiled flooring, storage cupboard, door to garage and stairs to 1st floor.
Two rear aspect double glazed window, boiler cupboard, carpet, radiator, loft access, recess spot lights and doors to;
Lounge / Diner 30' 9" x 17' 7" ( 9.37m x 5.36m )
Two rear aspect double glazed windows with attractive views over the Mellis Common, internal window to allow a good amount of natural light, oak wood flooring, recessed spot lights, fireplace with wood burning stove, open to kitchen and door to bedroom three/study.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
Wood work surface with 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, wall and base mounted units, 5 ring gas hob, double oven and microwave, space for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, recessed spot lights and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 8" MAX x 14' 2" MAX ( 4.47m MAX x 4.32m MAX )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, built in wardrobes, recessed spot lights and door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, fitted shelving, oak wood flooring, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, recessed spot lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 12' 5" MAX ( 4.09m x 3.78m MAX )
Two side aspect double glazed windows, radiator, carpet, recessed spot lights and built in wardrobe.
Oak wood flooring, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, radiator, space for washing machine, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, recessed spot lights and extractor fan.
Garage 19' 8" x 15' ( 5.99m x 4.57m )
Up and over door, internal door to entrance hall and power and light.
Bedroom Three 18' 2" x 8' 5" ( 5.54m x 2.57m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, recessed spot lights and built in shelving unit.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52436851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.