4 bedroom detached house for salePortman Mews, Sherborne, Dorset
- A Regency style town house with south facing garde within easy reach of Waitrose and the town's other facilities.
- Double Aspect Drawing Room
- Beautifully Fitted Kitchen/dining Room
- 4 Bedrooms - 1 currently used as a Study
- En Suite Shower room and Bathroom
- Hall with easy access Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Established Garden
- Summerhouse and Garden Store
1 Portman Mews is an elegant Regency style town house built by Redcliffe Homes in 2011. It has a particularly handsome principal façade with colour washed elevations and a parapet to the roof. Windows are of the double hung sash casement type and have sealed unit double glazing. The house has the residue of a 10 year NHBC guarantee. It is beautifully fitted and equipped throughout. The layout allows for the main bedroom to be either on the first or second floor. The current owner uses the first floor bedroom which has direct access to the bathroom using the second floor suite as a guest suite with its own en suite shower room. The fourth bedroom is presently equipped as a study.
there is a lovely entrance hall with a straight staircase and wood block flooring. To one side is an easy access cloakroom. The drawing room has a double aspect and like the hall has wood block flooring, the focal point being a dressed stone ornamental fireplace with electric fire. French casements open to the terrace. The kitchen/dining room also has a double aspect and is beautifully fitted and equipped with AEG appliances. Off the kitchen is a utility room which gives access to the garden.
First and Second Floors
There is a part galleried landing with a south facing window overlooking the garden. There are three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and our client currently uses one of these as the main bedroom which has direct access to the main bathroom. The fourth bedroom is currently used as a study and is fitted with adjustable book cases. A door from the main landing opens to a staircase leading up to the top floor suite which is currently used as the guest suite with its own en suite shower room. There is plenty of eaves storage cupboard space.
To the right of the house, double gates open to an enclosed parking area for two cars. The garden, which is part walled, is south facing and now established. It is landscaped with a terrace overlooking an area of lawn set with a wide variety of shrubs and small trees. The garden is served by a summer house and a brick outbuilding for storage
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHE150170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.