2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSouth Road, Kimberworth, Rotherham
Guide Price £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- PRICE GUIDE £120000 - £130000
- Detached Property with bags of potential
- Lounge, Kitchen. Conservatory./Music Room
- Additional Reception Room
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Garage & Gardens
*GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000* Set within a highly sought after residential area close to local amenities and transports links is this deceptively spacious two bedroom detached bungalow with the added bonus of a conservatory/music room. STAR BUY - VIEW NOW.
Situated in an established location in Kimberworth with good access links to Rotherham town centre, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall.
An opportunity has arisen to purchase this DETACHED property which briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Inner Hallway, Lounge, Conservatory/Music Room, Additional Reception Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Two Bedrooms, Gardens and Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
A single glazed door to the side of the property open into the entrance porch with a double glazed door into the inner hallway.
With central heating radiator and access via a ladder to:- .
Two Attic Areas
These two areas have a double glazed window to the front and rear and two central heating radiators and offer scope for further development (subject to the necessary planning consents).
Lounge 10' 5" x 15' 9" plus alcove ( 3.18m x 4.80m plus alcove )
The lounge has a gas fire, central heating radiator and single French doors through to the:-
Conservatory/music Room 8' 5" x 12' 1" plus alcove ( 2.57m x 3.68m plus alcove )
Having two double glazed windows to the side, two double glazed windows to the rear, a central heating radiator and a double glazed door.
Additional Reception Room 13' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.59m )
With single glazed window to the rear, single glazed door to the rear and a double glazed door through to the:-
Kitchen 10' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.30m )
The kitchen has an electric oven, gas hob, a one and a half bowl sink unit and tiling to the splashbacks. There is built-in storage, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed window to the rear. Central heating radiator.
The bathroom has a bath with Mira shower, low flush w.c., tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" plus alcove x 12' 7" ( 3.18m plus alcove x 3.84m )
Having a built-in storage cupboard, double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
The front of the property is block paved with further block paving to the side.
To the rear of the property is a garden area with a range of plants and shrubs.
Having an up and over door, single glazed window to the side and a door to the side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52465609.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.