3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBorwick Drive, Lancaster
Offers in Region of £149,950
- EXTENDED TRADITIONAL STYLE SEMI
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE AND DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- KITCHEN AND THREE PIECE BATHROOM
- OAK EFFECT UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DRIVE, GARAGE AND PAVED GARDEN
- Energy rating E
***ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED*** Take a look inside this spacious property! Having undergone improvement works by the current vendors and having been previously extended, it provides a great family home. Offering three bedrooms, a three piece bathroom, a lounge with large bay window, through dining room/family room and kitchen, this property has everything you need and has versatile living accommodation. There is attractive oak effect uPVC double glazing throughout (fitted in 2014) and Gas Central Heating. Externally there is off street parking for multiple vehicles, a single garage and paved garden to the rear.
Energy Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52466203.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN150235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.