2 bedroom apartment for saleSophora House, Vista, Chelsea Bridge, London, SW8
- Stunning twelfth floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Due to complete in Q2 2017
- Approximately 889sq ft
- Finished to the highest of specifications
- Ideally located for transport links
A stunning twelfth floor, two bedroom apartment with a terrace, located in Berkeley Home's exciting new development, Sophora House, Vista.
Due to complete in Q2 2017, the property will comprise approximately 889sq. ft of well-appointed living space and be finished to the highest of specifications throughout.
Residents will benefit from access to onsite leisure facilities and a 24 hour concierge service.
The Cascades are ideally located with Battersea and Queenstown train stations being just a few minutes away whilst Victoria, Vauxhall and Waterloo are within easy reach.
*CGIs used are a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52469581.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT150339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.