2 bedroom terraced house for saleDuke Avenue, Maltby, Rotherham
- Well presented mid-terrace property,
- Two first floor double bedrooms, family bathroom
- Two reception rooms, fitted modern kitchen
- Front & rear yards.
NO CHAIN, and being of particular interest to FIRST TIME BUYERS, PROFESSIONAL COUPLES or INVESTORS alike, is this WELL PRESENTED, TWO RECEPTION ROOM, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, MID-TERRACE PROPERTY, with GAS CENTRAL HEATING & PVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
Available with NO CHAIN, and being of particular interest to FIRST TIME BUYERS, PROFESSIONAL COUPLES or INVESTORS alike, is this WELL PRESENTED, TWO RECEPTION ROOM, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, MID-TERRACE PROPERTY, with GAS CENTRAL HEATING (installed 2010), PVC DOUBLE GLAZING & FULLY ALARMED. The property is situated in this popular residential area of MALTBY, which has convenient access to a host of local amenities, shops, schools and transport links, including bus, ring road and motorway networks. Only from an internal inspection can the property be fully appreciated, which in brief comprises the following range of accommodation; entrance porch, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen( installed 2012), two first floor double bedrooms and family bathroom (installed 2012). Outside is a front forecourt and a rear enclosed yard. Contact William H Brown to arrange a viewing today!
A front facing PVC double glazed entrance door, with glazed inserts, provides access to the;
Entrance Porch 3' x 2' 11" ( 0.91m x 0.89m )
With pale wood flooring and a glazed insert panel door provides access to the;
Lounge 13' into the chimney breast x 9' 11" ( 3.96m into the chimney breast x 3.02m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator beneath, pale wood laminate flooring, TV and satellite points, and a walk-way leads to the;
Dining Room 12' 11" into the chimney breast x 12' ( 3.94m into the chimney breast x 3.66m )
With a rear facing PVC double glazed window, which over looks the garden, pale wood laminate flooring, a radiator and a flight of stairs rise to the first floor accommodation. A panel door provides access to the;
Kitchen 8' 10" plus recess x 7' 10" ( 2.69m plus recess x 2.39m )
Fitted with a modern style range of units, complimentary tiled splash backs lead down to a dark roll edge work surface, incorporated in which is a stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, set beneath a side facing PVC double glazed window, a four burner gas hob, with chimney extractor fan above and single fan electric oven beneath. There is a side facing PVC double glazed entrance door, with glazed inserts, opens to the garden, tiled flooring, a radiator, space and plumbing for free standing appliances, such as a washing machine and fridge freezer. To one wall is a useful, built-in, under stairs pantry store cupboard.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator and loft hatch to the ceiling. Access is provided to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" into the chimney breast x 10' 10" ( 3.94m into the chimney breast x 3.30m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator beneath, TV point and space for free standing wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 9" into the chimney breast ( 3.63m x 2.97m into the chimney breast )
With a rear facing PVC double glazed window, which over looks the garden, a radiator, pale wood laminate flooring and a built-in storage cupboard to one wall.
Family Bathroom 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a 'P' shape panel bath with shower over and glass screen, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a side facing PVC double glazed opaque window, dark tiled flooring and complimentary tiled walls.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a shared access forecourt, with wall border and shrub plants.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed paved garden, with fencing to all sides, rear access gate, cold water supply and courtesy light. There is space for one vehicle to park off road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52472887.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.