4 bedroom detached house for saleHowden Dike, Yarm, TS15
Offers in Region of
- Solid granite worktops in a larger than average kitchen; large spa corner bath in a larger than average bathroom
- Larger than average room sizes including 4 double sized bedrooms
- Gas central heating to radiators; en-suite shower room off the main bedroom and a downstairs cloakroom
- Has the benefit of uPVC double glazed windows and french doors; recessed gas fire in modern surround
- Garage with utility service and with large gravel drive
- A good sized south facing rear garden
- Within the catchment area of Conyers a high performing Ofsted Outstanding specialist secondary school
- Within a 20 minute walk of the popular Yarm High Street
- A large recreation area with tennis/squash club close by
- A dentist, newsagent, children's' play area and supermarket close by; doctors' surgery within a short walk
We are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented FOUR bedroomed detached house within the popular Leven Park development.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52473979.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q4r-7d3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.