4 bedroom detached house for saleBalmain Road, Urmston
- NEW BUILD!
- Have input into the finish!
- Four bedroom detached
- Three reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen & utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- 'Wet' underfloor heating
- Southerly facing rear garden
- Ample parking & garage
HAVE AN INPUT INTO THE FINISH! HOME ESTATE AGENTS are proud to offer for sale this newly built four bedroom detached family residence situated on the sought after Balmain Road. If you are looking for space, a superior finish & a well regarded postcode don't miss this one. In brief the accommodation comprises hallway, downstairs WC, bay fronted lounge, sitting room, large fitted kitchen with dining area leading to the southerly facing rear, galleried style landing, the four well proportioned bedrooms, master ensuite & a three piece family bathroom. The property is warmed by gas central heating upstairs whilst downstairs boasts a 'wet' underfloor heating system. There is also the added feature of solar panel system. Externally to the front there is ample off road parking leading to an attached garage. To the southerly facing rear there is paved area with lawned garden beyond. Ideally located for the popular schools and Trafford General Hospital. Interested? Call HOME on 01617471177.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25981779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.