4 bedroom terraced house for saleFoster Street, Penrith, Cumbria
Under Offer £138,000
- A GENEROUS 3 BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- LIVING ROOM AND DINING KITCHEN
- 4 PIECE BATHROOM AND USEFUL ATTIC ROOM
- CENTRAL HEATING, AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- RESIDENTS PARKING AND REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO PENRITH TOWN CENTRE
- ENERGY RATING E
Appearances can be deceptive and this is certainly true for this spacious mid terraced house ideally situated on a quiet side street within easy reach of Penrith town centre.
Benefitting from double glazing throughout and central heating (except attic bedroom) the well presented accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor, 3 bedrooms and good sized bathroom to the first floor, and a further attic bedroom.
Externally there is a garden to the rear and residents permit parking to the front.
Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52477795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN150358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.