2 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadow Street, Kettlebrook, Tamworth
- No onward chain
- Double glazing (where specified)
- Gas central heating (where specified)
- Two reception rooms
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom
- Rear garden
Two bedroom mid terraced property which is double glazed (where specified) and gas centrally heated (where specified) with rear gardens. This property is being offered with no onward chain and is ideal for investors or first time buyers.
We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom mid terraced property which is double glazed (where specified) and gas centrally heated (where specified) with rear gardens. The accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. This property is being offered with no onward chain and is ideal for investors.
The property is accessed via a hardwood door giving access to:
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.63m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, central heating radiator, picture rail, laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard and door leading into:
Dining Room 11' 11" into recess x 10' 11" plus cupboard and recess ( 3.63m into recess x 3.33m plus cupboard and recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, coving, picture rail, laminate flooring, built-in under-stairs storage cupboard, door giving access to stairs and archway opening through to:
Kitchen 16' 4" max x 6' 11" max ( 4.98m max x 2.11m max )
A range of wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink with drainer, integrated oven with hob, double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, tiling to splashback areas and flooring and double glazed door giving access to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling light point, central heating radiator, loft access and doors off to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' into recess x 12' plus cupboard ( 3.66m into recess x 3.66m plus cupboard )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, cast iron fire surround, central heating radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 10" into recess ( 3.38m x 2.69m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
A refitted white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome shower attachment and curved glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush W.C, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, complementary tiling to splashback areas and built-in cupboard (housing gas fired central heating boiler).
Paved patio area with lawn beyond and fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52478080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM200916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.