Shop for saleNether Street, Finchley Central, London, N3
1,850 sq. ft.
- 1,850 sq ft (171 sq m)
- OFFERED WITH A RANGE OF EQUIPMENT
- TOTAL GROUND & BASEMENT FLOOR AREA: 255.85m² (2,754ft²) APPROX
- SITUATED IN A PRIME POSITION
A4 PUBLIC HOUSE/RESTAURANT - LEASE FOR SALEDescription:
This large Public House/Restaurant offers a ground floor area of 171.82 m² (1849.56 Ft²) approx with a further basement of 84.03m² (904.58 Ft²) approx. The unit is currently arranged with a kitchen to the rear and bar area and is offered with a range of equipment.
The basement has a large walk in chiller room (472.2 Ft²) approx with ease of access to the kitchen as well as additional storage and office.
Situated towards the north end of Ballards Lane, Finchley Central¡¦s primary shopping parade.
Within easy access of major road networks, such as the A1000, A406 North Circular and A1.
Serviced by a range of bus routes and within easy access to East Finchley, Temple Fortune, Golders Green, Mill Hill, North Finchley and surrounding areas.
Local High Street:
Also present on the high street are a range of multiple retailers, such as Morrisons, Tesco, Subway, Pizza Hut, Nat West, Barclays Bank, Costa Coffee and other multiple retailers, and a number of small boutique style outlets.
Assignment of a 15 year FRI granted February 2008 (7 years remaining)
£50,000 per annum exclusive
The VOA suggests 2014/2015 rates payable upon this unit should be in the region of £22,785 approx. Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm same and whether any rate relief may be applied.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties¡¦ reasonable legal costs
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective
Purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-52492807.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM150021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley-Commercial office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.