5 bedroom terraced house for saleBroadway, PONTYPRIDD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Storey Mid Terrace Versatile Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms & Two Receptions
- Two Bathrooms
- UPVC D/G & G.C.H
- Well Presented
- No Chain
A four storey mid terrace family home located in Pontypridd. This substantial property comprises of hallway, fitted kitchen, two bathrooms, three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Benefits of this well presented property include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating & rear garden.
A four storey mid terrace family home located in Pontypridd. This substantial property offers versatile and flexible living accommodation comprising:
Benefits of this well presented property include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, front forecourt and rear garden. This home is offered with vacant possession and no chain.
Via a UPVC double glazed door into:
Door leading to dining room. Archway leading to lounge. Radiator. Stairs descending to lower floor.
Dining Room 14' to bay x 11' 9" max ( 4.27m to bay x 3.58m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Wooden floorboards. Cast iron fireplace with wooden surround. Power points. Telephone point.
Lounge 11' 9" max x 10' 10" min ( 3.58m max x 3.30m min )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Two built in storage cupboards one of which housing a gas fired boiler. Stairs rising to first floor. Doorway to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surface over. One and a half stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric point for cooker. Plumbing for dish washer. Radiator. Power points. UPVC double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to bedrooms two & three. Radiator. Stairs rising to upper floor.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.78m x 2.84m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Power points. Cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Power points. Cast iron fireplace.
Top Floor Landing
Doors lead to bedroom one & bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' max x 8' max ( 4.57m max x 2.44m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Power points. Built in wardrobes.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panel bath. Low level W.C. Wash hand basin in vanity unit with cupboards under. Radiator. Velux double glazed window to rear. Heated towel rail.
Lower Floor Hallway
Doors leading to sitting room, study & bathroom. Slate flooring. Radiator. Door leading to garden.
Sitting Room 14' 9" max x 14' 3" max ( 4.50m max x 4.34m max )
UPVC double glazed window to bay. Radiator. Power points. Door opens to the front of the property.
Study 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a panel bath. Low level W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. UPVC obscure double glazed window to rear. Slate flooring.
A good size rear garden with an area laid to lawn & wooden fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52494295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.