2 bedroom terraced house for saleStrathmore Street, Leeds
Sold STC £70,000
- Well presented
- Two bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Central heating
- Recently decorated & carpeted throughout
A well presented TWO BEDROOM property in this POPULAR & CONVENIENT location close to local amenities, bus links and schooling. The property briefly comprises lounge, kitchen, CELLAR, two bedrooms and bathroom and really MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE!!
A well presented TWO BEDROOM property in this popular and convenient location close to local amenities, bus links and schooling. The property briefly comprises lounge, kitchen, cellar, two bedrooms and bathroom and really MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE!!
Door & window to the front of the property.
Lounge 12' into recess x 13' 9" to bay ( 3.66m into recess x 4.19m to bay )
Central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 11' x 5' 10" ( 3.35m x 1.78m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces and breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splash backs, electric cooker point, double glazed window to the front and door leading to the cellar.
Door to the front & plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the lounge and stairs leading to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 13' 9" ( 3.10m x 4.19m )
Radiator and two double glazed windows to the front.
Suite comprising hand wash basin, WC, bath & shower. Fully tiled walls, boiler, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" to door recess x 11' 9" ( 3.10m to door recess x 3.58m )
Radiator, double glazed window to the front and storage area.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52494304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.