2 bedroom terraced house for saleKay Street, Stanley, Co. Durham, DH9
- Available With Immediate Vacant Possession
- A Well Presented And Extended Terrace
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Good Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms And Study To First Floor
- Enclosed Garded To Rear And Garden/Patio To Front
Available with immediate vacant possession, a well presented and extended terraced property which is ideally suited to first time buyers or investment purchasers.
The property has the benefit of uPVC double glazing, gas central heating with combination boiler and offers accommodation which briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance lobby, lounge, good sized kitchen/dining room, rear lobby and modern bathroom/w.c. To the first floor there are two bedrooms plus and additional study room. Externally there is an enclosed yard to the rear and a garden with patio area to the front.
Agents note: There is a public footpath to the front between house and garden.
Kay Street is a traditionally popular street, centrally located within Stanley and within walking distance of shops and Schools. Stanley is well placed for commuting purposes with the A693 and A692 highways providing easy access to Chester le Street (the A1M), Consett and Tyneside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52503247.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY120185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.