2 bedroom apartment for sale

The Alexander, Christchurch Way, Greenwich, London

Guide Price £475,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Two Bedroom Apartment
  • Off-plan
  • First Floor with Lift
  • Incl. Parking
  • Completion Q2/Q3 2017
  • 999 Year Lease
  • 684 sqft + 74 sqft Terrace
  • 10% Deposit Now
  • 90% On Completion
  • Courtyard Views

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Guide Price: £475,000. This 684 sqft TWO Bedroom APARTMENT is situated on the FIRST floor of THE ALEXANDER building within the PRECISION development in Greenwich, SE10. Comprising two good-sized bedrooms, a MODERN bathroom, a FULLY FITTED kitchen and the OPEN-PLAN reception giving access to the 74 sqft BALCONY that overlooks on to the courtyard (East-facing). The property also comes with PARKING and sold with a 999 year lease. This is an OFF-PLAN sale completing in Q2/Q3 2017 with 10% payment on exchange and the remaining 90% due on completion. The ground rent is £400 per annum and the service charge is yet to be confirmed. For MORE information, CALL us NOW on 020 8858 0990. 

Dimensions:  

Kitchen/Living: 6.77m x 5.09m (22'3" x 16'9")  

Master Bedroom: 3.76m x 3.16m (12'4" x 10'5")  

Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 2.32m (12'4" x 7'8")  

TOTAL AREA:  

684 sqft - Internal  

74 sqft - Terrace  

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
23 December 2015

Nearest stations

  • Maze Hill (0.3 mi)
  • Island Gardens (0.6 mi)
  • Westcombe Park (0.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Maritime Properties Ltd, Greenwich

193 Trafalgar Road, London, SE10 9EQ

020 8012 4106 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Maritime Properties Ltd, Greenwich

193 Trafalgar Road, London, SE10 9EQ

020 8012 4106 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Maze Hill (0.3 mi)
  • Island Gardens (0.6 mi)
  • Westcombe Park (0.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Maritime Properties Ltd, Greenwich

193 Trafalgar Road, London, SE10 9EQ

020 8012 4106 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 101688000261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maritime Properties Ltd, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.