2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMUDEFORD
Sold by Us
- First class ground floor apartment totalling approx. 1050 sq.ft.
- Show home order throughout with light, bright accommodation
- Two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Two luxuriously appointed bath/shower rooms (one en-suite)
- Stylish fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of units and space for appliances
- Double aspect sitting room with an outlook over the gardens and down Mudeford itself
- Separate formal dining room/bedroom three
- Gas fired central heating (boiler replaced approx. two years ago)
- Single garage in nearby block with casual parking
- Shared freehold thus no ground rent payable; Balance of 999 year lease
A beautifully appointed TWO/THREE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR apartment forming part of this most prestigious block right in the heart of Mudeford, boasting immaculate accommodation totalling approximately 1050 sq.ft. with generous room sizes all flooded with natural light. This lovely apartment features an attractive open outlook over the communal gardens and down Mudeford towards the entrance to Mudeford Quay and has been thoroughly refurbished featuring stylish fittings throughout. One of the smartest apartments we have been asked to sell in Mudeford for quite some time with internal viewing strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52517172.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327003782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Mudeford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.