3 bedroom detached house for saleWest Avenue, Wigton, Cumbria
Offers in Region of
- SPACIOUS DETACHED PROPERTY WEST OF WIGTON TOWN CENTRE
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN, DINING ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM
- CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- PARKING, GARDENS AND GARAGE
- ENERGY RATING D
We are pleased to offer to the market an extended detached family house pleasantly situated to the west of Wigton town centre, with local amenities and schools close by the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing off street parking and access to rear garden and garage, there is a further garden directly opposite the property. The property benefits from central heating and double glazing. Viewing is very highly recommended to appreciate location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52517443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COC150194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.