2 bedroom cottage for saleThe Street, South Lopham
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Landing Room / Bedroom Three
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Rural Views
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
An attractive two bedroom thatched Grade II Listed terrace cottage situated in the popular village of South Lopham. Benefitting, two reception rooms, off road parking and an enclosed garden with country views. No onward chain
Sitting Room 15' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.67m )
Front aspect double glazed window, rear aspect window, carpet, inglenook fireplace, wall up lighters and exposed beams.
Dining Room 15' 7" x 10' 8" max ( 4.75m x 3.25m max )
Front aspect window, wood flooring, rear aspect door, stairs to first floor, exposed beams and doors to;
Rear aspect window, tiled flooring, low level flush WC, hand wash basin over vanity unit, panelled bath with tiled surround and shower over, recess for tumble dryer and heated towel rail.
Front aspect window, tiled flooring, work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, base units, space for washing machine, slimline dishwasher, electric oven, fridge and fireplace recess with hot water cylinder.
Landing Room 11' 4" MAX x 7' 3" ( 3.45m MAX x 2.21m )
Rear aspect Dormer window, carpet and wall mounted spot lights.
Bedroom One 15' 5" In to Eaves x 10' 5" MAX ( 4.70m In to Eaves x 3.18m MAX )
Front aspect secondary glazed Dormer window, exposed beams and red brick chimney breast.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" MAX x 7' 7" ( 4.72m MAX x 2.31m )
Front aspect secondary double glazed window, vaulted ceiling, carpet, exposed beams and over stair cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.