2 bedroom terraced house for saleMuglet Lane, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £55,000
- GUIDE PRICE £55,000-£65,000!!!
- Modern Decor Throughout.
- Utility Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE £55,000- £65000! William H Brown are please to market this well presented two bedroom terraced property, being ideally located to local amenities, schools and transport links. Benefiting from two reception rooms and two double bedrooms. View Now!
GUIDE PRICE £55,000- £65000! William H Brown are please to market this well presented two bedroom terraced property, being ideally located to local amenities, schools and transport links. Benefiting from two reception rooms and two double bedrooms, this property is perfect for the first time buyer or local investor. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation!
Wood Entrance Door with carpet to flooring.
Dining Room 12' 10" Max x 9' 11" ( 3.91m Max x 3.02m )
Spacious dining room with carpet to flooring and front facing double glazed upvc window. Central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.63m )
Having carpet to flooring and central heating radiator. Rear facing double glazed window. Stairs giving access to upper level.
Kitchen 13' 4" Max x 7' 8" ( 4.06m Max x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge worktops which benefits from tiling to splashbacks. Having electric hob and cooker with extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer, cushion to flooring and central heating radiator. Side facing upvc double glazed window. Door into...
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 10" ( 1.91m x 1.78m )
Giving additional space and storage, having space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Worktops and tiling to splashback. Housing the boiler and central heating radiator.
Stairs giving access to upper level benefiting from carpet to flooring and access to loft hatch.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Front facing double bedroom with carpet to flooring, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed upvc window, carpet to flooring and central heating radiator.
Spacious family bathroom which briefly consist: panel bath with chrome style taps, low flush w.c, wash hand basin. Separate shower cubicle with electric shower, tiling to splashback areas and cushion to flooring. Central heating radiator.
Outside & Garden
To the front of the property is a shared access gate and yard. To the rear is is a concrete yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52521715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.