2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueen Street, Sleaford
- Brand New Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Plots available, £115,000 each
- Open Plan Living to Ground Floor
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- First Time Buyer / Investors Opportunity
Superb opportunity to purchase a BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE in the central Queen Street area of SLEAFORD. The property offers open plan living to the ground floor and a separate WC, whilst there are two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Interest is expected to be high.
TWO BRAND NEW SEMI DETACHED HOMES, currently under construction in the central Queen Street area of SLEAFORD. The properties will offer an excellent opportunity for FIRST TIME BUYERS, as well as INVESTORS to buy a property within walking distance to the Town Centre, that is not readily available in this area. As the homes are presently under construction, customers are advised to check with the agents as to the up to date position in the construction time frame. The properties are set at an asking price of £115,000 each and will comprise of an open plan living dining kitchen area to the ground floor, as well as a ground floor WC, whilst to the first floor there will be a landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there will be garden areas for both properties. The builder confirms that there will be additional features installed at the properties, to include high gloss kitchen fittings and some integrated appliances, as well as wooden based flooring to the ground floor and carpeting to the first floor. A particular feature will be the glass finishings that will be applied to the staircase.
Interest in these two brand new homes is expected to be high, so prospective buyers are urged to contact William H Brown on 01529 303040 immediately to register their interest. A site meeting and consultation will then be set up with the builder.
These are a pair of Two Bedroom Semi Detached Houses currently under construction, forming Plot 1 & Plot 2 at the Former Ice Cream Yard on Queen Street in Sleaford. The properties offer an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers, as well as Investors to purchase a home not readily available in this part of Town.
The properties are to comprise to the ground floor of an open plan living dining kitchen arrangement, with a ground floor WC. To the first floor there is a landing, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Both properties will have garden areas.
The Queen Street location is an excellent central position within walking distance of the Town Centre, as well as being within easy reach by car of the Bypass and A15.
Fixtures, Fittings & Finishing
As these homes are currently under construction the exact finishing, design and layout maybe subject to alteration. Prospective buyers are encouraged to contact William H Brown prior to entering into any expense, in order that the exact up to date position can be confirmed with the builder. The references within these brochure particulars to the finishing of the staircase, kitchen units and appliances etc is correct at time of issue, however will be reconfirmed for a prospective buyer as required, to ensure there has been no additional changes.
These properties are currently under construction, with an estimated completion time frame of Spring 2016. Dependent on conditions and other factors, these time scales maybe subject to change. Please refer to the Estate Agents, who will check the up to date position with the builder.
Plans / Layouts
The plans, drawings and layouts featured within these property particulars were part of the original planning permission granted by North Kesteven District Council, application number 14/0939/FUL. The builder has advised that these are the plans that are to be worked from, however, maybe subject to minor alterations. Further details on this can be obtained upon request from a purchaser and confirmed with the builder accordingly.
The Town Centre of Sleaford has a range of local amenities to include, Supermarkets, shops, takeaways and restaurants. There are an excellent range of Schools within the town of Sleaford and surrounding villages. Further afield is the Cathedral City of Lincoln, with its extensive range of Centre City amenities, including the Historic Uphill Quarter, with the Castle and Cathedral areas. In the opposite direction is the Market Town of Boston, with a further extensive range of amenities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.