3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCopley Avenue, Meltham, Holmfirth
Sold STC £112,000
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace
- Spacious Accommodation
- Kitchen Diner
- Close To Local Amenities & Schooling
PRESENTED FOR SALE IN A WALK-IN CONDITION IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PROPERTY IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF MELTHAM WITH ITS SHOPS RESTAURANTS AND LOCAL AMENITIES.
The property is situated in Meltham, a small town and civil parish within the Metropolitan Borough of Kirklees, in West Yorkshire. It lies in the Holme Valley below Wessenden Moor, approximately four and a half miles south-west of Huddersfield on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Meltham is within close reach of several major cities, including Manchester, Leeds, Wakefield and Sheffield. The property is close to local amenities including shops, supermarkets and restaurants as well as schooling. Meltham has excellent bus services to nearby villages and beyond.
If you are looking for a well presented sizable property with generous outdoor space, then look no further than Copley Avenue. This wonderful home offers spacious accommodation over two floors and comprises an entrance hallway, study, kitchen diner, lounge and porch, all to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and modern bathroom. Externally the property boasts attractive lawned gardens to the front and rear and would particularly suit first time buyers or investors looking for a buy to let.
Enter the property in to the carpeted hallway which has a radiator and an understair cupboard housing the combination boiler. Doors lead to the study and to the kitchen diner. A carpeted staircase leads to the first floor.
Study 8' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.57m x 1.80m )
This useful space could also be used as an occasional bedroom. It is carpeted and has a radiator and a single glazed opaque windrow to the front elevation.
Kitchen Diner 19' 1" x 10' 6" max in to recess ( 5.82m x 3.20m max in to recess )
A modern kitchen fitted with a good range of wall and base units with a complementary worktop, a sink and drainer with mixer tap, an integrated electric oven with a gas hob, an integrated fridge freezer, space for a tumble dryer and a further built in storage cupboard. The kitchen area has a tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, a single glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden and a door leading to the rear porch. The dining area is carpeted and has a radiator and a single glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden. A door leads to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
A neutrally decorated carpeted room with a modern electric gas fire set within a timber fireplace with a tiled inset. The room has a single glazed window to the front elevation.
A carpeted staircase leads from the hallway to the carpeted landing. The landing has an airing cupboard, access to the insulated loft and doors leading to the three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 5" max in to recess ( 3.99m x 3.18m max in to recess )
This double bedroom is carpeted and has a radiator and a single glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' ( 3.48m x 2.44m )
A generously sized double bedroom. The room is carpeted and has a radiator and a single glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.31m )
With built in storage space, the room is carpeted and has a radiator and a single glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, a wash hand basin and a WC. The room carpeted and fully tiled. It has a wall mounted heated towel rail and an opaque single glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally to the front of the property is a securely fenced, lawned and paved area. To the rear of the property is a lawned and paved garden, ideal for sitting out. The rear garden has a useful garden shed and fenced and hedged borders. A gate from the garden gives access to Golcar Brow Road.
Leave Holmfirth Via Victoria Street and bear right on to Greenfield Road. Turn right by the Ford Inn on to Thick Hollins Road and then left on to Netherthong Road. Turn left again on to Holmfirth Road. Proceed through Meltham village past Morrisons supermarket and left on to Slaithwaite Road. Take the second left on to Red Lane. If you have a Sat Nav it may advise you to take the first left; ignore this and take the second left in to the car park signposted Deer Hill Court. Once in the car park, the property can be seen straight ahead, identified by our for sale board. The property has pedestrian access only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52522051.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.