4 bedroom detached house for saleParis Mews, Scholes, HOLMFIRTH
Sold STC £299,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Garage & Driveway
- Recently Refurbished Bathroom & En-suite
- Good Sized Gardens
A SPACIOUS AND FLEXIBLE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME TUCKED AWAY ON A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF SCHOLES. IDEALLY LOCATE FOR WELL REGARDED SCHOOLS AND LOCAL AMENITIES.
The property is situated in Scholes, a Pennine hilltop village, situated 1 mile (2 km) to the southeast and above Holmfirth, 7 miles (11 km) southwest of Huddersfield, in the Holme Valley of West Yorkshire.
The property is well presented throughout with well proportioned rooms. It comprises an entrance porch, open plan dining kitchen, lounge, utility room, downstairs WC, bedroom four and an integral garage to the ground floor. The first floor accommodation comprises three double bedrooms; the master with en-suite facilities and the family bathroom. Externally is a driveway and a single integral garage. To the side and rear are spacious and securely fenced lawned gardens bordered by plants and trees.
Entrance Porch 6' 11" x 4' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.27m )
The porch has solid oak flooring, a radiator and double glazed windows to the side and front elevations.
Dining Area 18' 4" including stairs x 12' 5" ( 5.59m including stairs x 3.78m )
The dining area has solid oak flooring, a radiator and recessed spotlighting. Doors lead to bedroom four, the lounge and the downstairs cloakroom. Carpeted stairs lead to the first floor and the room is open plan to the kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 12' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.84m )
The kitchen has a good range of fitted wall and base units with a complementary worktop and a one a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. The room has space for a range with an extractor fan and hood over. Integrated appliances include a fridge and a dishwasher. The tiled floor has luxurious under floor heating and the walls are partly tiled. A folding door leads to the utility room and to the rear elevation is a double glazed window.
Utility Room 9' 5" x 5' 3" ( 2.87m x 1.60m )
The utility room has a good range of wall and base units with worktops over and sink and drainer with mixer tap. The room has part tiled walls and plumbing and spaces for a washing machine and a tumble dryer. A door to the side elevation leads to the garden.
With a suite comprising a low level WC and a wash hand basin with a tiled unit beneath. The room has a radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, an extractor fan and an opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lounge 21' max x 21' max ( 6.40m max x 6.40m max )
This impressive carpeted L-shaped room has a high ceiling with exposed character beams, a feature fireplace with an attractive surround and a gas flame effect fire. A door leads to the inner hallway which leads through to the garage.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
A well presented carpeted bedroom with double glazed patio doors leading to the side patio. The room has a radiator, recessed spotlighting and bank of built in wardrobes. Currently utilised as a fourth bedroom it could alternatively be used as an additional reception room or work room.
The carpeted landing has doors to the three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 10" max in to recess x 12' ( 4.22m max in to recess x 3.66m )
A carpeted bedroom with a radiator, two double glazed windows to the front elevation and access to the loft. A door leads to the en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Recently refurbished, the shower room has a suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls, a skylight and a wall mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 7" max into eaves ( 3.61m x 3.23m max into eaves )
With restricted head height.
This spacious carpeted bedroom has a skylight, a radiator and recessed spotlighting.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" max into eaves x 11' 11" max ( 4.01m max into eaves x 3.63m max )
With restricted head height.
This carpeted bedroom has a skylight and a window offering fabulous views.
This recently refurbished and well presented bathroom has a suite comprising a bath with mixer tap, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room has fully tiled walls, a tiled floor, a wall mounted heated towel rail and a skylight.
Externally to the front of the property is driveway with ample off road parking and an integrated garage with power, light, an up and over door and a pedestrian door leading to the rear garden. To the side and rear of the property is a securely fenced lawned garden with borders housing mature plants and shrubs. The garden can be accessed via the lounge, the downstairs bedroom, the utility room and the garage.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn right on to Dunford Road. Continue to the top of Dunford Road and turn left on to Crossgate Road. Crossgate Road turns to the right and becomes Cross Lane. Turn left on to Paris Mews, where the property is situated on the left hand side at the head of the cul-de-sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52522069.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.