6 bedroom detached house for saleHigher Drive, Purley
- Detached six bedroom house
- Four Toilets, Two Baths & Three Showers
- Off Street Parking
- Stunning Views
- Good decorative order
- No onward chain
- Master bedroom
A deceptively spacious six bedroom detached family home located in a highly sought after residential road with amazing views reaching as far as Central London.
A deceptively spacious six bedroom detached family home located in a highly sought after residential road with amazing views reaching as far as Central London this beautiful house offers living flexibility which briefly comprises three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom.
Leading to the first floor which provides four double bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom, separate cloakroom, second floor further providing two bedrooms and bathroom. An ideal purchase for the busy commuter and just a stone throw away from Purley Station on Brighton London line.
This property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Internal Viewing Recommended.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.63m )
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Two 16' 10" x 13' ( 5.13m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Three 14' x 9' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Five 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Four 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Six 14' 11" x 9' 5" ( 4.55m x 2.87m )
Office 16' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.93m x 2.82m )
Reception Room One 16' 4" x 12' 11" ( 4.98m x 3.94m )
Reception Room 2 14' 11" x 14' 6" ( 4.55m x 4.42m )
Utility Room 14' 5" x 6' ( 4.39m x 1.83m )
Lower Ground Store 14' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.61m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52522102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN102936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.