2 bedroom house for saleKestrel Way, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
Sold STC £190,000
- Immaculate Condition
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining area
- Allocated Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Situated within a modern development this immaculate home boasts walking distance to the local lower school and the local bus services going to Leighton Buzzard train station approximately every half an hour. Other benefits include private allocated parking space.
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Situated within a modern development this immaculate home boasts walking distance to the local lower school and the local bus services going to Leighton Buzzard train station approximately every half an hour. The property is FREEHOLD and comprised of: private entrance, entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Other benefits include private allocated parking space.
Double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor landing, door to the open plan living area.
Kitchen/ Lounge/ Diner 14' 2" max x 13' 10" max ( 4.32m max x 4.22m max )
Open plan living area. Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob, electric cooker point, cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer. Central heating boiler, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the rear, stairs from entrance hall. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.22m max x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to the front. TV and telephone point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" max x 5' 11" ( 4.22m max x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator. Part-tiled.
Allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52522150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.