3 bedroom detached house for saleCorfe Road, Pitstone, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £425,000
- MODERN DEVELOPMENT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT
- NHBC WARRANTY
- VIEWING ADVISED
*DETACHED FAMILY HOME *THREE BEDROOMS *LOUNGE *KITCHEN/DINER *FAMILY BATHROOM *EN SUITE TO MASTER *GARAGE AND DRIVE *INTEGRATED SOUND SYSTEM *NHBC WARRANTY *PRIVATE REAR GARDEN *CORNER PLOT * ALARM SYSTEM
This impressive three bedroom detached family home occupies a corner plot on the popular Castlemead development and is considered to be in excellent order throughout. Comprising lounge, fitted kitchen/ diner, en suite to master bedroom, family bathroom and private rear garden. With added benefits including an internal built in sound system detached garage and driveway for two vehicles.
A wide hallway with porcelain tiled floor, radiator, under stairs cupboard with electric audio hub and audio feeds, two bevelled glass doors, one to lounge and one to kitchen, stairs leading to first floor, door to:
Double glazed windows to side and front, dual flush low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, low energy recessed downlights, Amtico Spacia tiled floor.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 10" x 11' 6" ( 5.13m x 3.51m )
A contemporary range of high gloss eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces and upstands. Halogen under and over cabinet lights. Integrated appliances including, four ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan with glass tiled splashback complements the space, double fan oven , dishwasher, washing machine, larder fridge freezer, and wall mounted TV. Two front aspect double glazed windows with fitted blinds, a rear aspect double glazed window and half glazed door leading to the garden. Integrated ceiling speakers for stereo sound, with wall mounted control panel and audio feed. Single TV and satellite point, Amtico Spacia flooring. Low energy recessed downlights.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 6" ( 5.08m x 3.51m )
The integrated sound system continues with built in ceiling stereo speakers and audio feeds, wall mounted control panel, central entertainment sockets include TV point and triple satellite point, radiator, side aspect double glazed bay window, double glazed French doors leading onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading from the hallway, multiple aspect double glazed windows, radiator, doors to
A three piece white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with valve shower, glass shower screen, dual flush low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, recessed LED downlights, extractor fan and double glazed window with shelf space. Half tiled walls. Fully tiled around shower area.
Linen cupboard housing cylinder for pressurised system, fully tiled walls, walk in enclosed shower cubicle with valve shower, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush low level wc, heated towel rail, low energy recessed downlights, extractor fan, double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.67m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, triple fitted wardrobes with hanging rails, shelving and sliding doors, radiator, Integrated ceiling speakers for stereo sound with remote control and audio feed. TV and double satellite point.
Master Bedroom 13' x 11' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.51m )
A rectangular room with dual aspect double glazed windows, floor to ceiling double fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and fitted shelving, integrated ceiling speakers for stereo sound with wall mounted control panel and audio feed, TV and double satellite point, radiator, door to:
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.34m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, and hatch giving access to fully insulated loft space.
Westerly facing L-shaped garden with patio area, predominately lawned with fenced and concrete borders, two single 13 amp electrical sockets, water butt, timber built shed, rear gate leading to driveway and door leading to garage.
With up and over door, a pitched roof giving storage space, lighting and two double 13 amp electrical sockets. Personnel door. Outside courtesy light. The driveway to the front of the garage is tarmac and gives ample space for two vehicles.
The front space has a metal fence line and there is an area to the side of the property with an array of small bushes, potential to create further parking subject to relevant planning permissions.
There are eight satellite feeds throughout the home for use with Sky or Freesat, plus 4 TV aerial points, Sockets can link the video/audio combination between lounge, master bedroom and bedroom two. The integrated sound system has an independent server and music can be downloaded directly to the server for play in lounge, kitchen/ diner, master bedroom and second bedroom.
The property has a fully serviced Alarm system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52522261.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG103963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.