4 bedroom detached house for saleBunkers Hill, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
Sold STC £385,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Three Reception Rooms
- Many Original Features
- 17ft Formal Lounge
- 16ft Reception Room
- Convenient for Rail Links
- Plot size approx 1.6 Acres (STMS)
- No Onward Chain
* £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
* Three Reception Rooms
* Many Original Features
* 16ft Reception Hall
* 17ft Formal Lounge
* Convenient for Peterborough and March Railway Stations
* Plot size Approximately 1.6 Acres (STMS)
* No Onward Chain
Solid wood front entrance door with stained glass to:
16' 0" x 6' 0" into recess (4.88m x 1.83m). Wide reception hall with stairs leading to first floor, wooden exposed floor boards, ceiling rose, recess under staircase with wall light, sockets, small built-in under stairs cupboard.
17' 11" into recess x 15' 10" (5.46m x 4.83m). Open fireplace with mantel over with log burner, with exposed wooden floor boards, ceiling rose, original sash windows to front, storage/book cupboard built into wall.
15' 11" into recess x 15' 10" (4.85m x 4.83m). Exposed wooden floor boards, open fire with stone hearth, ceiling rose, original sash window to front elevation, wall lights.
9' 7" x 6' 8" (2.92m x 2.03m). Belfast sink with mixer tap and cupboard under, plumbing for washing machine and drier, solid wood work surface, space for freezer, ceiling spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, coat hooks, wooden plinth/shelving.
Ground Floor Shower Room
8' 11" x 6' 6" (2.72m x 1.98m). Ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, enclosed shower unit with power shower, side sash window, built in cupboard, storage heater, low level WC, wash hand basin, ceiling spotlights.
26' 9" x 9' 11" (8.15m x 3.02m). Fitted with matching range of Bespoke base units with tiled work surface, Belfast sink, mixer tap, Alpha Range which supplies all the property with under floor heating set in exposed brick work to one wall, recessed spotlights to ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring, fitted pantry, half tiled walls, beamed ceiling, stable style rear door:
42' 10" x 12' 4" (13.06m x 3.76m). Single glazed, half brick construction which runs along the whole width of the property, natural limestone flooring, radiators, views overlooking rear garden, centre ceiling light, external doors to either side.
Ornate staircase leads to the First Floor Landing
With seating area, sash window to front, loft hatch.
17' 11" into recess x 15' 10" (5.46m x 4.83m). Original sash window to front, renovated cast iron style fireplace with grate, two arched recesses, views overlooking fields.
15' 8" into recess x 15' 7" (4.78m x 4.75m). Original sash window to front, renovated range style fireplace fitted in to chimney breast, views overlooking fields.
12' 11" into recess x 9' 11" (3.94m x 3.02m). Steps lead down from landing to attic style bedroom, sash window to rear, overlooking the grounds, loft hatch.
13' 1" x 9' 10" (3.99m x 3m). Steps down from landing to attic style bedroom, ceiling light, sash window to rear overlooking grounds.
13' 4" x 9' 10" (4.06m x 3m). Steps down to attic style bathroom with suite comprising white roll top bath with telephone style taps, exposed floorboards, old school radiator, high flush WC with original cistern, fully tiled Mira shower cubicle, large airing cupboard, Heritage pedestal washbasin, wall light fitting, extractor fan, window to rear.
Lawned front garden. Gravelled side driveway leads to the rear lawned garden. Side vegetable patch.
Large Garage / Workshop
Comprising woodstore, logstore.
The whole plot extends to approx. 1.6 Acre (stms).
The roof at the rear of the property has a sloping roof with three velux windows.
Mains water and electricity. Drainage - Underfloor heating to all of the property.
Third Floor Loft Room
Accessed by a hatch and ladder from landing, with exposed beams to ceiling, ceiling lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52522612.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.