2 bedroom mobile home for saleRibble Valley Country & Leisure Park, Paythorne
- 5* Owners Only Relaxing Retreat
- Large Range Of Static Homes & Lodges
- On Site State Of The Art Gym
- On Site Shop & Laundrette
- Nearby Country Pub
- Free Access To Nearby Award Winning Spa
- Children's Outdoor Play Area
- Pet Friendly Park
- Beautiful Walking Country
- Viewing Highly Recommended. Finance Deals Available
DESCRIPTION The Ribble Valley Country & Leisure Park offers a 5* owners only relaxing retreat. Situated in
Paythorne this pet friendly park is just a short drive from Gisburn, Clitheroe, Settle and Skipton. A
perfect base for walking and cycling there are paths from your doorstep to explore Gisburn Forest,
Pendle Hill, Ingleborough, Pen-Y-Ghent and Whernside. The park is also a perfect base for fishing on
the River Ribble.
The park offers everything from first tine holiday homes up to lodges and everything in-between.
There is a 12 month holiday season & we offer an unlimited site licence - meaning once you have
bought you need not move off the site!
Along with a perfect location the park also boasts;
- A country pub a short walk away which offers great food
- Free access to award winning spa facilities including swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room.
- On site state of the art gym.
- Children's outdoor play area.
- A games room.
- On site laundrette.
- On site shop.
- Owners executive lounge with complimentary tea, coffee and snacks - with free wifi.
- Private dog walking field.
- Private recreational field for sports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52527415.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100315003899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J.R Hopper & Co, Settle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.