3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClifton Street, Sowerby Bridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- End of Terrace
- Double Glazed and Central Heated
- NO UPPER CHAIN
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to bring to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom end of terrace house located in the ever popular residential area of Sowrby Bridge. Ideally situated close to local shops, schools and commuter links (less than 1 mile to the train station)
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to bring to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom end of terrace house located in the ever popular residential area of Sowrby Bridge. Ideally situated close to local shops, schools and commuter links (less than 1 mile to the train station) and benefiting from double glazing and central heating throughout. The property is laid out over three floors, with additional storage space in the cellar, and briefly comprises; lounge and fitted kitchen to the ground floor, two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor, and the master bedroom can be found on the second floor. Externally there is a low maintenance decked yard and on-street parking is available. Offered with NO UPPER CHAIN.
Lounge 14' 1" into alcoves x 13' 11" ( 4.29m into alcoves x 4.24m )
The lounge has been decorated to a neutral finish and features a living flame effect fire set into a fireplace, two uPVC double glazed windows; one to the front and one to the side elevation, and a central heating radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 11' x 6' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash backs over which incorporate; a stainless steel sink and drainer, brand new electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and slimline dishwasher, and space for an under counter fridge/freezer. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the rear, timber and glazed door leading out to the rear garden, and a central heating radiator.
This lower ground floor room is currently used for storage
First Floor Landing
Providing access to two of the bedrooms, the family bathroom, and the staircase to the second floor. With a uPVC double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" into alcove x 8' 11" plus recess ( 4.29m into alcove x 2.72m plus recess )
Decorated to a modern and neutral finish, providing space for a double bed and free standing furniture. This room features a decorative cast-iron original fireplace, uPVC double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 5' 4" ( 2.59m x 1.63m )
A single bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising; low level WC with button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. With partially tiled walls, a radiator, extractor fan, and a frosted uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 11' ( 3.94m x 3.35m )
A double bedroom with ample space for a double bed and free-standing furniture. There is a uPVC double glazed dorma window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and access to the eaves space. The measurements provided
There is a low maintenance decked yard to the back of the property, and on street parking is available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52531235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.