1 bedroom park home for saleLondon Road, DORCHESTER
- Town centre location
- Over 50's
- Allocated parking
- Enclosed garden
- Park home
- No chain
ONE BEDROOM DETACHED park home situated in the POPULAR Swanbridge Mobile Home Park in the centre of Dorchester. The property benefits from one double bedroom, a FITTED KITCHEN, bathroom, ALLOCATED PARKING space and an ENCLOSED WRAP AROUND GARDEN.
Town centre location
Side facing double glazed entrance to the property. Doors to all rooms.
Sitting Room Area 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.18m )
Rear facing double glazed window and double glazed french doors leading to garden. TV port. Coved and artex ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units and work surface areas. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood. Space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Coved and textured ceiling. Door to linen cupboard with fitted shelving. Partially tiled walls.
Bedroom One 7' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.54m )
Front facing double glazed window. Two built in fitted wardrobes.
Side facing obscure double glazed window. Wall mounted heater. Coved and textured ceiling with inset halogen spot lights. Partially tiled walls. Paneled bath with wall mounted shower and glass shower screen. Low level WC and wash hand basin.
Allocated parking space. Wrap around garden enclosed with timber fencing. Partially paved to patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52532698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.