1 bedroom flat for saleBillet Street, Taunton
Sold STC £89,950
- Purpose built apartment
- One large double bedroom
- Well-presented accommodation
- Generous open plan lounge/kitchen
- Lift access
- Superb central location
- Gas central heating
- No onward chain
FOX & SONS are offering this well-presented and generously proportioned apartment
This well-presented and generously proportioned apartment is situated in an excellent central location for Taunton town centre and benefits from lift access and no onward chain. Tenant in situ paying rent of £500pcm giving an approximate 6% yield.
The property is accessed from Billet Street where a gate opens in to the grounds of Wessex House and there is access to the bin store area and some outside storage sheds for bikes etc. A communal front door leads in to the ground floor entrance hall which has access stairs to all floors and a lift. The property is located on the second floor where a door to the flat opens into a large entrance vestibule which could be used for coats and shoes. A further lockable internal door opens in to;
Inner Hallway 3' 10" x 6' 6" ( 1.17m x 1.98m )
This gives access off to all accommodation and features a radiator, power points, smoke alarm and telephone entry handset.
Living Area 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Open plan accommodation providing space for defined kitchen/diner and living areas. The light and airy living area is dual aspect with rear and side facing uPVC double glazed windows, neutral décor, radiator, telephone, TV aerial and ample power points and plenty of space for a wide range of seating and display furniture.
Kitchen / Dining Area 9' 11" x 13' 1" max ( 3.02m x 3.99m max )
This area has a further rear facing uPVC double glazed window with fitted blind, ceramic tiled floor, space for a table and chairs and a range of fitted wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap and integrated appliances to include four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and double electric oven below. Space and plumbing is available for a washer dryer and a good sized fridge freezer. The combination gas central heating boiler is discreetly housed in a matching separate cupboard.
Bedroom 10' 5" + large recess x 13' 3" ( 3.18m + large recess x 4.04m )
A generously proportioned and neutrally decorated double bedroom featuring a side facing uPVC double glazed window with fitted blind, radiator, TV aerial and telephone point, loft access and a large recess to accommodate a wardrobe or a possible fitted unit. There is ample space for a large double bed and a comprehensive range of bedroom furniture.
Bathroom 6' 6" max x 5' 5" max ( 1.98m max x 1.65m max )
A neutral and modern bathroom featuring extractor fan, wall-mounted light with shaver point, radiator and partially tiled walls. The suite in white includes flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and glass screen over.
Our vendor informs us the lease is 990 years with approximately 981 years remaining and that there is an annual service charge of approximately £624 inclusive of buildings insurance.
Council Tax Band: A
Approximate rental yield: 6%
Leave Taunton Town Centre on Mary Street which turn into Billetfield and turn left onto Billet Street just before Sainsburys.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52533346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.