2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRace Hill, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Two double bedroom semi-detached town cottage.
- In need of modernisation and updating.
- Private driveway with off road parking and detached single garage.
- Well enclosed rear garden with views towards surrounding countryside.
- Garden shed.
- An ideal property for investors and for those looking to create their own home.
- Located a short distance from Launceston town centre with all its facilities, local Schools, the Leisure Centre, Retail Park and Coronation Park.
19 Race Hill is a period semi-detached town cottage which has been lived in by the previous owner forabout 25 years. It is conveniently positioned a short distance from the heart of the town and unlike many properties in the area, has the great advantage of a driveway and detached garage. The property also has a well enclosed level rear garden which is part paved and part lawned, with a view in the distance towards surrounding countryside.
Internally, the accommodation, which is need of general updating and modernisation includes a welcoming reception hall, lounge with gas fire, separate dining area and kitchen with direct access to the rear garden. On the first floor there are two bedrooms including a large master bedroom and a family bathroom/WC.
The home has UPVC double glazed windows and warmth which is generated by a combination of mains gas and night storage heating.
Launceston Town Centre offers a range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
(On foot) From our offices proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Continue straight ahead bearing right up Race Hill walking past the entrance to the carparks on the left hand side. Number 19 Race Hill will be identified towards the top of the hill as the road begins to level out on the left hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
3.53m max x 2.87m max
3.76m max x 3.35m max
3.12m x 2.6m
3.66m max x 3.28m max
2.64m x 2.92m
1.88m max x 2.92m max
2.51m x 4.93m
2.44m x 1.83m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52543675.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU150400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.