4 bedroom detached house for saleEdison Place, Technology Drive, Rugby
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Living Room With Walk In Bay
- Open Plan Dining/Family Room
- High Performance Insulation Throughout
THE BARLOW IS A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME WITH LIVING ROOM WITH WALK IN BAY AND DOUBLE DOORS TO DINING ROOM, FITTED KITCHEN, STUDY, MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE AND BUILT-IN WARDROBE AND BENEFITTING FROM HIGH PERFORMANCE INSULATION THROUGHOUT
Edison Place is within comfortable walking distance of the town centre and its award-winning Caldecott Park. Mainly pedestrianised, the grand Victorian town centre offers a wide range of shops, focused around the large Clock Towers Shopping Mall and the old street market. There are a good selection of cafes, restaurants and traditional pubs to enjoy, and tea in Caldecott Park provides a popular escape from the bustle of the town, surrounded by beautiful flower beds that have regularly featured in ‘Britain In Bloom’ contests. Rugby retains its celebrated connections with education, offering an excellent selection of both independent and state schools for all ages. The town also has two fine Grammar Schools;
Dining / Family Room
The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to any expense.
Please also note that photographs are for illustrative purposes only and individual plots may differ based on St Modwen Homes' fixtures and fittings. Images shown may be of the showhome/s and not necessarily specific plots.
Help To Buy
Help to Buy(HTB)
HTB is a government backed scheme designed to help first time buyers & movers up the property ladder that are struggling with deposits. HTB offers 20% towards the deposit, You the Client need to fund a 5% deposit , Mortgage LTV 75%. Why wouldn't you find out more. (T&C apply). Eg House OMV £200,000 with HTB £160,000
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY104782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.