3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRomney Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4
Offers in Excess of
- 3 Very Spacious bedrooms
- New natural real oak wooden floors throughout the house
- Fully refurbished (electrics, heating (gas boiler), flooring, kitchen, garden,...) throughout
- Conservatory providing additional living space and plenty of natural light
- Quiet neighborhood with public transport links within walking distance
- Spacious kitchen - dining room with plenty of natural lights
- Child friendly neighborhood with playgrounds in proximity
- Off-street parking at front, garage in back. Option to increase front off street parking space to 2
- Low energy usage as the house if fully insulated and double glazed throughout
- Open attic which can be converted to a loft with additional bedroom with ensuite
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
If you are looking for the perfect family home in a desired area on the border of Hillingdon and Hayes then look no further.
On entering the property you will find a large open spacious living room leading to an open-plan kitchen diner.
From the living room and kitchen diner you have views over the back garden through the newly build conservatory.
The house is boosted with natural light, giving the property a natural way of heating in winter and a nice cool breeze during warm summers.
On the first floor the property consists of 2 large double bedrooms and 1 smaller double bedroom.
You will also find a pacious bathroom consisting of a walk in shower.
There is the option to have a loft conversion, giving you additional space.
Outside is a garage for a single car which is accessible from the garden.
Further you have a garden shed, split in 2 areas, which can be used as a laundry area or to store garden tools, children outdoor toys.
The property has the benefit of a sunny garden all year round.
In the front of the property you find a single parking space (extendable to a double space).
The front and rear public outside areas benefit from a large open spaces, perfect for (young) children to play.
The property is near 2 playgrounds, public transport links and local shops.
You will find good rated Ofsted schools in the proximity of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52554918.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6rk-rdae. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.