Studio flat for saleBriarleas Gardens, Cranham, Essex
- Ground Floor Studio Apartment
- Lounge/Bedroom 14'11 x 12'4
- Kitchen 13'6 x 6'11
- Bathroom/WC 10'1 x 5'
- Extensive Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- New Lease to be Provided
- Communal Parking and Gardens
- Close to Local Shops ad Bus Routes
- Sought after Location
This ground floor studio apartment benefits from extensive double glazing and gas central heating with communal parking and gardens in a sought after location situated close to local shops and bus routes. A new lease is to be provided.
Sunburst style entry door to;
Hall: Two built in storage cupboards, radiator, doors to;
Lounge/Bedroom Area: Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen: Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a range of base and eye level units with sink unit and mixer tap, wood edge work surfaces with space for appliances below, radiator, complimentary tiling to walls.
Bathroom/WC: Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, complimentary tiling to walls, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Exterior: Communal gardens, mainly laid to lawn with communal parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UPM170119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Bowyer Estate Agents, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.