4 bedroom detached house for saleCastle Street, Rhuddlan, Rhyl
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £450,000 - £480,000.
- Four bedroom detached property
- Front and rear garden
- Aspect views
- Off road parking and garage
Guide Price £450,000 - £480,000. A truly individual and bespoke property situated to the outskirts of Rhudlan and taking full advantage of the spectacular views to rear cross the river and towards the Snowdonia range. The property benefits from extensive terraced gardens to rear all enjoying t
Guide Price £430000-£470000. a truly individual and bespoke property situated to the outskirts of Rhudlan and taking full advantage of the spectacular views to rear cross the river and towards the Snowdonia range. The property benefits from extensive terraced gardens to rear all enjoying the breathtaking views. ample off road parking and adjoining double garage. Internal inspection highly recommended. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, inner hall, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom, cloakroom, landing, bedroom three, storage area, bedroom four, front garden, rear garden and garage.
Part glazed timber door to front elevation opens to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 14' 6" x 7' 10" ( 4.42m x 2.39m )
A spacious hall with feature exposed stone to one wall. Attractive marble tiled floor. Recessed display niche. Large double glazed window to front elevation. Two Radiators. Turned open tread staircase to first floor. Doors to lounge, kitchen, cloaks cupboard and steps to inner hall.
Lounge 19' 11" x 12' 5" ( 6.07m x 3.78m )
Feature exposed stonework to one wall with recessed decorative fireplace with floating hearth. Coved ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring. Two radiators. TV point. Double glazed patio doors to rear terrace with superb views and steps up to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Decorative coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation. Glazed door to kitchen. Feature arched window to rear elevation with stunning views across the river towards the mountains and Snowdonia.
Kitchen 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
Fitted with a range of wood effect base and wall units with worksurfaces with inset single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for electric cooker and plumbing for washing machine. Recessed lights. Marble tiled floor. Radiator. Double glazed window and part double glazed and lead effect door to side and part glazed doors to dining room and hall.
Inner Hall 16' 6" x 3' 1" ( 5.03m x 0.94m )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom.
Bedroom One 15' 10" 12 x 12' 11" ( 4.83m 12 x 3.94m )
Fitted with a range of built in wardrobes. Bedhead with two wall lights. Bedside drawer units with shelving and dressing table with fitted mirror over. Radiator. Telephone point. Double glazed patio doors to rear terrace with superb attractive vies over the River towards Snowdonia. Two further high level windows to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" into recess x 10' 11" ( 4.32m into recess x 3.33m )
Fitted with a range of built i wardrobes to one wall and further dressing table to recess with fitted mirror and storage cupboards over. Wood effect laminate flooding. Radiator. Double glazed patio doors to rear terrace with fabulous views.
Bathroom 9' 6" x 5' 10" ( 2.90m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a four piece fabulous 1970's retro suite to comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and built i temperature gauge. Corner shower cubicle. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit with fitted mirrors over and cupboards beneath. Tiled walls. Marble tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator. Two high level windows to front elevation.
Fitted with a white suite comprising WC. Low profile wash basin with mixer tap. Radiator. Tiled walls Marble tiled floor. High level Window to front elevation.
Doors to bedrooms three and four. Part double glazed door opening to roof terrace providing superb panoramic views towards Snowdonia.
Berdroom Three 14' 7" x 13' 6" ( 4.45m x 4.11m )
Sloping ceiling with exposed purlin. Range of built in wardrobes to one wall with timber doors. Radiator. Wide double glazed window to rear elevation with window seat taking full advantage of the delightful views. Door to large storage area.
Storagea Area 24' 11" x 12' 3" ( 7.59m x 3.73m )
With limited headroom but providing a super and useful storage room with electric light and also housing the gas combi boiler.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.43m x 1.96m )
Sloping ceiling with exposed purlin. Wash basin set into vanity unit with drawers and fitted mirror over. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation overlooking the roof terrace and with stunning views beyond. Access to storage room.
Large concrete drive and parking area for numerous vehicles providing access to the garage. Deep raised slate chipped border to front boundary.
Large split level concrete terrace to rear taking advantage of the superb rural views to rear. Brick built storage shed 8'2 x 5'8. Steps down to lawned garden with concrete terrace and raised beds. Steps down to further concrete terrace with storage shed and further step to lawned lower terrace. All terraces have superb viers to rear.
Garage 19' x 15' 4" ( 5.79m x 4.67m )
Large remote controlled up and over door. Electric light and power. door to rear terrace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52558075.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.