1 bedroom flat for saleOne The Elephant, Elephant & Castle, London SE1
- 1 Double Bedroom & Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Open Plan Reception Room & Integrated Kitchen
- 24 Hour Concierge
- East Facing aspect
- 20th Floor (with lift) of 28 floors
- Cycle Storage
- Close to Local Shopping Facilities
- Moments From Transport Links
A brand new 1 double bedroom apartment of approx. 559sq.ft (51.9sq.m) for sale on the 20th floor (with lift) of this new addition to the London property skyline. The property will also feature an open-plan reception room with integrated kitchen and a winter garden. The developer has built-in energy efficient technologies and materials, so each apartment is 30% more energy efficient than current regulations require, and 30% more water efficient than the current average. It’s also part of their commitment to ensuring One The Elephant meets the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 – one of the first for a building of this kind. One The Elephant is due to complete in Winter 2015/Spring 2016. For more information on this apartment contact Garton Jones. Any images used are as a guide only and just for reference
Lease: 250 Years
Estimated Service Charge: £3.90 per square foot
Ground Rent: £325pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25628848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.