2 bedroom flat for saleBeech Lane, Eye, Peterborough
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Village Location
- Viewing Recommended
This TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT is situated in a VILLAGE location with easy access to the city, major road systems & local amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
An early viewing is recommended of this rarely available style of property, with UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING this first floor apartment comprises; ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS & BATHROOM. The property enjoys a village location with easy access to the city, major road systems & local amenities.
Loft access, airing cupboard and coving to textured ceiling.
Lounge 9' 7" Into Recess x 13' 6" ( 2.92m Into Recess x 4.11m )
TV point, dado rail, coving to textured ceiling and double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, fitted electric oven with hob, ceramic tiled splash backs, window to front, vinyl flooring and coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' Plus Recess ( 3.20m x 2.44m Plus Recess )
Double glazed window to rear and coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.15m Max x 2.97m Max )
Irregular shaped room.
Double glazed window to front and coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with electric shower over, low level wc & wash hand basin, double glazed window to side, vinyl flooring, electric heater fan and coving to textured ceiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52572863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG110324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.