2 bedroom apartment for saleAcorn Court, Liverpool
- GUIDE PRICE £95000- £99950
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment in Popular Development
- Private Entrance
- Allocated Parking
- Sold With No Ongoing Chain
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom ground floor apartment in a popular development. The property has easy access to a wide range of local shops,
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom ground floor apartment in a popular development. The property has easy access to a wide range of local shops, leisure and recreational facilities. Public transport links adjacent to the development provide easy access to other places of interest and the City Centre, Liverpool University and Albert Dock are located within 1.5 miles. This property offers well planned accommodation with two double bedrooms, spacious kitchen, bathroom and ample storage. The property has independent access and double glazing has been fitted throughout.
Laminate flooring. Wall heater. Cloaks cupboard and walk-in storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
Electric wall mounted living flame fire. Laminate flooring and wall heater. Open to:
Dining Area 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
Laminate flooring. Double glazed window. Wall heater.
A range of matching base and wall units with complementary work surfaces, extractor fan, single sink and drainer, integrated fridge and freezer.
Plumbing for a dishwasher. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Two double glazed windows. Laundry cupboard providing plumbing and housing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window. Wall heater and wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.00m )
Wall heater. Laminate flooring. Wardrobe and double glazed window.
Panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled floor and walls. Fan heater and towel radiator. Thermostatic shower. Mains pressure hot water is provided throughout the flat from a unvented cylinder utilising cheaper off peak electricity.
Allocated parking and visitor parking. Communal gardens.
There is a £38 service charge per month covering cleaning and maintenance of the communal areas, maintenance of the external communal areas and buildings insurance.
Planning permission has been granted by the City Council for an extensive upgrading of the energy efficiency of the flats. This will include external render and cladding to improve the insulation. Details can be found through Liverpool City Council Planning using reference 12F/1032.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52573301.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT110649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.