2 bedroom terraced house for saleGeorge Street, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield
Sold STC £50,000
- Stone Built Through Terrace
- In Need Of Cosmetic Update
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Useful Storage Cellar
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Chain
- GUIDE PRICE £50,000-60,000
GUIDE PRICE £50,000-60,000!! Offered to the market with no onward chain is this neat two bedroom through terrace with off street parking and garden to the rear. Easily accessible for those needing local amenities and within close vicinity of Huddersfield town centre.
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this neat two bedroom throughout terrace off street parking and garden to the rear. Easily accessible for those needing local amenities and within close vicinity of Huddersfield town centre. Briefly comprising lounge with open fire, modern fitted kitchen, useful storage cellar. To the first floor the main bedroom being a double with original fireplace, second single bedroom with fitted storage cupboards and main bathroom with white fitted suite. Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden and off street parking.
Enter from the front elevation via a timber and stained glass door into the entrance vestibule.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' into recess ( 4.22m x 3.96m into recess )
The lounge has a feature fire place with a timber half and surround with a gas fire, telephone point, central heating radiator and a single glazed stained glass window to the front. There is also an inner hall way with stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 10' max x 6' 11" ( 3.05m max x 2.11m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over and tiled splash back. It has a stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker point and space for a fridge freezer. There is also a central heating radiator, double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation and it houses the central heating boiler plus there is access given to the rear hall way which leads to the porch and cellar.
This is timber and glass constructed and it leads out to the rear garden.
The cellar provides useful storage space and light.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the inner hall to the first floor split level landing which has a useful storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 8' 1" incl robes max ( 3.33m x 2.46m incl robes max )
The first bedroom benefits from having built in wardrobes providing useful storage space, there is also a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 1" incl bulkhead max ( 3.05m x 2.77m incl bulkhead max )
The second and final bedroom has useful storage cupboard built above the bulkhead, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
The bathroom is fitted with a panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and it has useful wall mounted vanity units with mirrored fronts. It is partly tiled and also has a wall mounted heater, heated towel rail, double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Comprises of a low flush WC and a double glazed frosted window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a stone path leading to the front door surrounded by stone flagged borders, shrubs and flower beds. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance enclosed garden.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52579423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.