2 bedroom park home for saleHigh Road, Wortwell, Harleston
- Detached Park Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Fantastic Views Over The Lake
- Two Fishing Platforms
- All furnishings are Included
- No Onward Chain
A very well presented two bedroom Park Home situated on the edge of a superb fishing lake in the picturesque surroundings of the Waveney Valley. Benefiting, LPG central heating via radiator, double glazing and off road parking.
Living Area 18' x 11' 8" ( 5.49m x 3.56m )
Triple aspect double glazed windows, gas fire, fish eye spot lights, carpet to sitting area and vinyl flooring to kitchen, work surface, stainless steel sink & drainer, wall and base mounted units, fitted cooker, fridge and freezer and side aspect double glazed door to decking.
Radiator, boiler cupboard with Calor gas fired combi boiler, wood effect vinyl floor and doors to;
Bedroom 2 7' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.36m x 1.70m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" plus wardrobe x 7' 7" ( 2.97m plus wardrobe x 2.31m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator and fitted bedroom, door to;
Jack and Jill entrance. Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, extractor fan and shower pod.
Double gated entrance leading to off road parking and a small lawned area ideal for launching a small rowing boat on to the lake. An gate provides access to the extensive decked area with steps leading to an elevated decking area which provides access to the front door. There is also two fishing platforms. The property has superb views across the lake with all manner of wild life to watch.
Whilst the property can be used all year round, it cannot be used as a place of permanent residency.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.